[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board Elections

  • From: majteach <majteach@xxxxxxx>
  • To: badbob <badbob_2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 19:24:35 -0700

I also know several of the folks running for the board and I know who I will
support.  One I can never get a hold of and two that supported me when I first
started showing.  I am very sad that one of the current board chose not to run
again.  She is my mentor and her counsel will be missed.  On the other hand one
person running is a new mentor and I am happy that he chose to run for the
board.

Colette

In a message dated 08/16/09 17:19:54 Pacific Daylight Time,
badbob_2003@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

DISCLAIMER;  I am not running for the board, but am on the slate to judge the
National.  I know everyone running for the board, as well as the ones serving
now.  I do know the history of most and who I am going to vote
for........Because I know most of the history of all of them.

Unlike Evan. I do not see  both sides.  I have strong feelings in only one way,
but like him, I do believe that our Board should be interested in the
betterment of the GSD.

I am sorry to see that two of the people I respect very much are not running
again this year.  I will be asking their council on who will replace them.....I
ASK YOU TO DO THE SAME.

BTW:  I am very close to one of the officers of the club, but she never tells
me what is going on.  If I don't go to the meetings I know nothing.  She is a
bitch, and tells me all the time
:  She is show quality  <G>

Bob