[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board Elections

  • From: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 08:51:52 -0400

John Bemont will be running for President. I mailed the petitions to Joy
Schultz and she has confirmed all the requirements have been met to appear on
the ballot.

I think the list has submitted some excellent questions for the upcoming
election. I would love to see a question put forth to those running in
leadership roles regarding transparency.

I am sure the list can come up with some great questions for President and Vice
President regarding improved communication and input from the membership.

Sent from my iPad

Linda Bankhead44@xxxxxxxxx

On Aug 8, 2015, at 10:46 PM, Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That would be GREAT if John Bemont would run. I understood he was?

Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

On Behalf Of Evan Ginsburg r "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC) To:
showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Board Elections

There can be no question that John Beemont would be a great addition to our
board. He is bright, has run a large organization for years, and is dedicated
to the breed.

I have known John for years, and can find nothing that would not make him an
excellent president for the GSDCA. Now, I don't know yet who else might run,
so I am not saying there might not be another of value to our club. But, what
I do know is John would have been at the top of my list any time, and I have
heard he is going to run this year.

Evan