[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Blue GS???

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 22:32:54 EST

Blues are beautiful, and do not have any unique problems. Enjoy the beauty
and the turquoise eyes...    Syd

In a message dated 11/20/2004 7:26:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Cecifranco2@xxxxxxx writes:
I have  been breeding and showing for over 25 years now and my German SCh
Bitch  just whelped a litter last night, Since she came from Europe she has
had 3
litters with me, this present litter is out of a all black import whose
father
is a bicolor. Hera my bitch comes from a bi color as well and her  mother is
sable like her. I have 6 pups, one b&t, 2 solid blacks and 2  strnge looking
color who reminds me of a dark weimeraner is this the  Blue?  My God I had
never
seen a blue and even less have produced  it,  Were does this color comes
from????
Any undesirable traits comes  with the color????
Ceci Martinez
Southernwind Kennels
FCPR  Judge
Affiliated member of the  FCI
http://www.geocities.com/ceciliamart2001/

POST  is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the original
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the

FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://www.showgsd.org

SYD  MAILBERG 425-432-4144
23910 SE 276TH ST
MAPLE VALLEY, WA  98038