[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Blood for Gastric research

  • From: Mary Tripp <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 16:30:33 -0600

Could you send me the phone number, I lost it.,

Mary

I actually requested buccal swabs, and they sent them
to me :o))))...I am currently in the middle of
collection and filling out all the paperwork.
They prefer blood samples for storage, and I am going
to try to send as much blood as I can from my guys,
but the swabs are much more convenient.

Catherine

Msg: #5 in digest
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 11:50:31 -0800 (PST)
From: Deb Sullivan <victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Blood for Gastric Research

I hate to say it but no...I still have to send Bull's
blood in but I
  have not done it yet...he has been a pin cushion for
so much research, I
  just have not had the heart to stick him again
yet...but I will
Deb

Deb and her Boys
Victory's Bullseye,TT.,CGC.,CD,ASCACD.