[ SHOWGSD-L ] Blog and Question about the 17.

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 08:31:54 -0500

Pity Party - Day Three -

Still raining.. Ark construction is moving slowly.. I have the two GSD and I
know I can find two dalmatians...and I live across the street from a herd of
cows.... And there are horses down the road from me... Now to find lions,
tigers and bears...

I LOVE EVAN'S BLOG... So cool.. ALMOST as good as being there... He even gives
us the little taste of the atmosphere, etc... I am looking forward to his blog
during and after the Annual Meeting tonite.

For our National, we have a Newsletter that comes out every morning and is
posted on DCA's website so we can see the winners, etc... I would love to have
a blog added to that (and if I am not careful, I might end up with the job).

So I have a question.. I read Margy's charges and have NO problems
understanding them.. It took a while, but I took my time and plugged my way
through it - and had my attorney dad and attorney step-mom decipher some of the
info for me.

Now the the question... Are the complaints that were filed by the 17, new
complaints that surfaced at the National? I saw Evan mentioned someone being
crabby about it, but I wasn't sure if I missed something prior or if this is
new.

Don't yell at me :-)  Just trying to keep caught up as best as I can..

Jess Mac
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls

Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook ? together at last.  Get it
now.