[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bloat/Torsion DNA MARKER..LONG

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx, fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 17:42:30 EST

It's a great thought, but probably a moot point.  One of the  big problems
with Puppy Millers is that they don't invest in medical care.  Since  no
dog survives Torsion without an expensive surgery, there probably
aren't many (if any) candidates there.     -  Janice

In a message dated 2/17/2007 2:39:22 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
If he in  fact truly loves this breed and wants to be involved personally,
then "we"  don't owe him anything or ever will.
He owes the breed just like the rest  of us do.

I am forever indebted to this wonderful breed.  happily!

Maybe he should get out there and do some work for this breed  instead of
lipservice about how wonderful he is.............
His  actions speak louder than words, and he could also anonymously help the
breed he loves and not ever expect a pat on the back. Because the only pat
you get on the back is the absolute love of these dogs. It's really all
anyone should need.
So far all i have seen is he's all about his own  appearance and how great he
How he has made a huge living  off of mass producers and supplying a
product,,,,i didn't hear anything  about the things he wants to do for our
breed  or anything  respectable to show his true love and dedication to the
German Shepherd  breed.
So if he loves this breed he owes it ......................
Amy  Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com