[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bloat emergency update

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <falkrigia@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 21:54:48 -0700

This is really hard to read without getting pretty upset.   As Breeders It is
so hard to find good Vets at
 times.....and then you find one that you learn to trust over the years and it
still it often gets down to who
 is "on shift"  during that emergency in a big busy clinic.
I'm just so sorry you had to lose a dog in such a traumatic and ridiculously
unnecessary way.   It seems
EVERYONE knows the surgery should have been performed immediately.......except
those on shift at
that Vet Clinic when you needed them.    What a Farce!!    Even Vet Tech's know
better than that!!
Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com