[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Black Russian Terrier - Pugs

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 17:12:14 EST

Those Pugs are awfully cute, lol!  My kennel inspection was  yesterday,
and the AC was telling me she was up all night because her Pug was
delivering puppies.  First litter for owner or bitch - she'd been told  Pugs
have between one and three pups in a litter, but they just kept  coming!
She ended up with seven!   Poor girl doesn't want anything to do  with
them, but cleans and feeds them if her owner insists.  I told her to  just
keep insisting and instinct will kick in soon <g>.

Hard to imagine how seven puppies could fit into a body that small!

Janice

In a message dated 1/5/2008 12:16:39 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
Stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:

I've  always thought a Harrier would be fun, too...but waiting for another
Pug....someday.

Stormy
In a message dated 1/5/08 9:55:09 AM,  fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Janice  Buchanan