[ SHOWGSD-L ] Black Orchid's Maturity

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx(List)>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 23:26:55 -0700

I am told by a few that I buried this awesome win in the middle of a few other
brags.
So here goes!
We are very proud of our beautiful black  Mar Haven's Black Orchid  (BO) and
her recent
Best Bitch in Maturity win at the South Pacific Maturity.    An exciting win
for us.
Thanks to Mike Metz for placing her over some really tough competition.
BO gaited her way to the win in the twilight of the evening at the end of a
very long day and
at the end of the long loose lead of new "Top" handler Bill Basu.   ( according
to Evan ) <G>
We seldom campaign bitches and BO has had an interesting show career,
including winning
a tough quality filled American Bred class at the 2006 National.
She has both her majors,  and now that she is finally back in coat, we can
seriously campaign
her.
Thanks to the crowd support and incredibly nice comments....THANK YOU.ALL....we
truly
are thrilled.
Frank & Carolyn  Martello and Doris Estabrook
marhaven@xxxxxxx     www.marhaven.com