[ SHOWGSD-L ] Black Male pup needed

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 09:49:28 -0400

I have client/puppy buyer in NJ that I highly recommend.? I have sold to him
before and will sell to him again but I?won't have what he wants for at least 1
1/2 yrs.

? He wants a Black Male with a great temperament.? I think he would show the
dog if someone who lives close to him could expose him to showing.

? The bitch I sold him 2 1/2 yrs ago is dying of an internal Fungus.? He has
spent many Thousands of dollars trying to save his little girl but alas it
looks hopeless.? He has brought her home from the vet to be at home and make
her last days as happy and comfortable as possible.????

?? I guess I should add that before his girl was sick he was talking to me
about getting a Male out of my next litter so he isn't trying to just push her
aside.? He also understands that it can take time to find a nice Black Male
young puppy.? He said "I know how empty my live is when I don't have a?GSD
around".? Helen "Scootie" Sherlock sold him?the Male he had before this bitch
16 yrs ago.?

??

??? If you have one or know someone who has one please let me know.? If you are
having a litter soon and think there might be blacks please let me know.? We
would prefer some one in or near NJ so he can be mentored in showing.? I tried
to do it from MO. but it doesn't work very well.

Glenn Murphy

Shaden Shepherds

?