[ SHOWGSD-L ] Black GSD wanted

  • From: "John Zumwalt" <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 08:37:20 -0700

I have been contacted by a lady in Utah who would like to get a solid
black bitch to show.  She currently shows Italian Greyhounds.  I do not
know the woman but have plenty of friends in Utah that could check her
out if needed.  Her e-mail is lizzkatris@xxxxxxxxx  Her name is Lizz.
She does want a dog/puppy that will be a healthy family pet as well as a
show dog.  Please contact her directly.

CandyZ
www.candiasgsd.com