[ SHOWGSD-L ] Birthday Wishes for Jake

  • From: Patricia Cross <chstormdog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:15:52 -0700 (PDT)

Today our boy, "Karizma's the Boxer", or as he is lovingly called JAKE turned 8
years old. Jake enjoyed a visit with his 1st Mom, Iza last month and he still
loves to see her. Jake is getting that distinguished gray muzzle, but is still
as handsome as ever.
With so many of our beloved dogs dying so young, I believe Jake definitely has
some longevity in his lines. He still runs & plays like a young dog and enjoys
his toys & treats.  He is by far the healthiest GSD I have ever owned. He got a
big stuffed dog & some fancy "cookies" for his birthday.

Jake is a Ch. Rohan's Glass Palace x Karizma's Maggie Mae son. OOPs that's
another "K" kennel named dog.

Thanks for reading!

Patti & Jake