[ SHOWGSD-L ] Birthday Coordinator or ???

  • From: lewieb@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 15:24:08 -0500

Bet you didn't know today was Gail Hardcastle's Birthday
(ghardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxx)?  I didn't either until I called her about something
else and found out her plans for today and Sunday.  I have known Gail forever,
love her dearly and yet I didn't know today was her Birthday.

This got me to thinking about asking all of you if there was a person out there
who would like to become the keeper of the Birthdays, or Birthday Coordinator,
or whatever you want to call it.  Think about it, we could have a small section
in the Review featuring Birthdays of the month, maybe even a funny picture,
sort of like People Magazine and others do with the famous people, we could go
it with our GSDCA family.

Anyone interested in taking on this job?  Send me an email, I am looking for a
Committee to do this and then to report to Cyndy (Public Relations Chair).  I
think this would be fun and it would give us all a chance to mail someone a
card or send an email every month.

Let me hear from you,

Lew

PS  Happy Birthday Gail.......