[ SHOWGSD-L ] Birthday!!

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 13:41:25 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 2/20/12 8:17:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Happy  Birthday to Harley's grandpa, the world's best debater....not that
there is  anything wrong with that, Evan Ginsburg!!     Happy 70th,  Ev!
Ride the Hog to work and win  cases!!

I did it. I rode THE OTHER Harley Davidson to work. I got up and  thought,
what should I do for the beginning of my 71st year?

I figured, I hadn't had the hog out for over ten months or so. It seems to
be such an inconvenience every time I think of getting on it again. I think
I  just make excuses.

So, I dusted it off, checked to make sure it started and rode to the
office.

I checked with Tedi if it made sense, (I do more and more of that lately),
and she said to not get in an accident, but if I did, make sure to die.  It
 seems if I am disabled we can't earn anything, so I have to be sure to do
it  right. She makes a good point.  Tedi is so practical.

I burned my suit pants leg, so that is a problem.  I also  realised that 45
degrees out is a bit cold. But, I made it to the office. There  wasn't much
traffic being a holiday, so it was an easy ride.  Of course,  now I have to
spend the day worried about the ride home.

Now I have to buy a new suit.  This is an expensive birthday so  far.

I see a table cloth on the conference room table.  I think the staff  is
having lunch for me.

In truth, after about 50 birthdays, they aren't that exciting any  more.  I
just am pleased to be up and about.

It was a fun weekend in Vegas with Summer and Adam, JP, Kirk and the
Khatibs, the Drapers, Carolyn Martello, and Mary Terriste. I saw Bud Drew
looking great, and Cindy and Beth. Summer and Adam went to Hoover  Dam.

 It was a great way for me  to end 70 years above ground.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together