[ SHOWGSD-L ] Bird Owners?

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 00:06:45 EST

PERMISSION TO POST AND CROSSPOST GIVEN

this type of thing will not stop with just pet birds, it will extend to all
pets!

Brenda

PLEASE take a look at the bill that was introduced in the Missouri state
legislature to force bird owners to get permits to own their birds..thus
allowing the govt to track everyone in that state.  It is a very scary bill
and please let all animal lovers and friends know about it. This mess is
going to get worse before it gets better, but if we pull together across the
country, we can fight it.

http://www.house.
<http://www.house.mo.gov/billtracking/bills081/biltxt/intro/HB1847I.htm>
mo.gov/billtracking/bills081/biltxt/intro/HB1847I.htm

Also, a new yahoo group has been started for all who are concerned to join
so that you can stay atuned to what is going on across the country, as we
fight to keep our rights.  Please tell all of your friends to join.  We need
to start building now as a large group and force to stand up to this. Our
FIDS need us right now.

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
                                           Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.www

Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in shape.