[ SHOWGSD-L ] Biproducts from Ethanol in Pet Food?

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 00:07:27 -0400

Okay, I don't normally get into all the dog food fights... but this just
floors me.  I am not sure how anyone can be as callous as this guy.
As long ago as 2006 the FDA issued a letter regarding their "concern" about
these biproducts...

http://www.fda.gov/cvm/AflatoxinAssign.htm

 Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA  www.rihadin.com
"The world is not going to be saved by legislation." W.Taft
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director RDOES.