[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bill will be pulled

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Stormy Hope" <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:01:28 -0700

Jenn and I were sitting on the bed around the lap top this morning and even
though I heard he would pull it, I didn't and still don't trust Light Bob
Lloyd. And when the one Senator was applauding him for bringing it (right
before he pulled it) I was screaming..."I don't like this!"

Now AB 1634 lies as a Phoenix in the ashes as it is very rare a 2 year bill is
resurrected and passed. We had hoped for these results for today as it gives us
a new direction to travel...a proactive direction. But before that..."A HUGE
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO WORKED SO HARD TO DEAFEAT THIS BAD LAW!" kUDOS' TO
ALL WHO WROTE AN EMAIL, FAX, OR LETTER ON OUR BEHALF.

Several have asked about RALEEF during the past weeks and the answer RALEEF
members have been working in the trenched to defeat 1634. I was able to
silicosis a $10,000 private donation from a PClub member on behalf of the club
and RALEEF that went directly to NAIA to defeat 1634. That dealt with the
education 50(C)3 front and freed up other monies for lobbying and paying
expenses for Lassie, Timmy, and the PR work for Pets for Disableled Americans,
PETPAC, and other contributing groups.

Now we can move forward in a "proactive" manner with good things happening for
responsible pet owners to be proud of. NAIA is just about ready to go
nationally and several high level notararies (some hairy) want to be part of
the effort, too.

I hope we can count on you all for Phase Two...TBA soon.

No I have forgot the PClub monies and will be going after them at the end of
this month. We will be going for a pro owner foundation as well at the end of
August. Anyone good at writing these proposals?

Paul
RALEEF

  Levine just gave an interview on Live TV in Sacramento stating he will
present the bill, then pull it before it goes to a vote and he admitted he does
not have any of the votes needed to pass the bill.

  He said he will present it again next year.

  ~~~~~~~~
  Stormy Hope
  California Federation of Dog Clubs
  www.cfodconline.org