[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bill Tank

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 20:02:18 -0500

Thank you very much kind Sir.  It is important for everyone to know as much
as possible
about the folks wanting to "represent" them in a very fine club soon to be
100 years of
age.   My family business was 100 years of age in 2005 and is still going
strong.  Shows
how important some things are --- YeeeeeeeeHa!   Norma the very not normal
person