[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bill Cosby

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:58:38 EST

In a message dated 1/17/2005 3:08:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gsd001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Syd -  That information is VERY dated.  Blossom is way gone.  I gave her  her
first BIS, and that must have been 8-10 years ago.  She was a  marvellous
bitch - She lit up my ring, and I was so happy to have a really  good one to
award.  Crosby is almost constantly represented in the  Lakeland ring at the
begger shows.

Bill Gish,  gsd001

I found that out...if you can't trust Google, who can you  trust?

SYD  MAILBERG 425-432-4144
23910 SE 276TH ST
MAPLE VALLEY, WA  98038
Updated Website quarter German pups and Amer bred pup
_http://www.kingswoodgermanshepherds.homestead.com_
(http://kingswoodgermanshepherds.homestead.com/)