[ SHOWGSD-L ] Big huge brags!!!

  • From: Claire Drosdick <avionkennels@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:38:59 -0700

Hi folks!

I didn't see it, so if someone else posted this, I am sorry for repeating, but
we had a GREAT weekend!  The GSDC of Greater Salt Lake hosted its fall
specialty on Friday, September 12, followed by two huge all breeds on Saturday
and Sunday.   We knew it might be a tough weekend with the Canadian National
going on and a big show in LA, but the turnout and quality were great.   Kay
Reamensnyder judged 47 on Friday, on a gorgeous, warm sunny day made extra
perfect by a BOB win over specials and a 5-point major for our Avion Josephine
of Pioneer Acres (Ch. Avion Braeburn ex Ch. Van der Werth's Liv Tyler Witmer).
On Saturday, another beautiful day, another 5-point major, Kevin Reynolds gave
our girl a second BOB (over specials) and  5 point major!  2 breeds and 10
points in 2 days...it doesn't get much betterr,, but she also went Group 2!!
Josie now has 13 points with 3 majors!  We are grateful to these terrific
judges for finding our girl and for the crowd and friends' support.  THANK YOU!!

Claire Drosdick

Avion Kennels

Bing brings you health info from trusted sources.
http://www.bing.com/search?q=pet+allergy&form=MHEINA&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TXT_MHEINA_Health_Health_PetAllergy_1x1