[ SHOWGSD-L ] Big Brags for Big Wood!!!!!

  • From: Gsdstyle@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 19:10:36 EDT

What a weekend for Trouble kids! Thank you so much for all the wonderful
comments, and most especially to the judges Peggy Kurz at the Baystate GSDC
show
yesterday for giving our Nikiree's Charmed and Dangerous (Piper) first in a
quality 12-18 class under the expert hands of Abbey Hathaway. Piper is by
Trouble
out of Nikiree's Midnight Mayhem, owned by us (Steve & Pat Roda) and her
breeder Karen Harms. Ms. Kurz then awarded CH Darby-Dan's Just Jack (Jack) Best
of
Breed with Georgie on the lead. Jack is by Trouble out of Darby-Dan's Jill.
And then, in the afternoon, thanks to Judge Edie Trocki for awarding Windy
Acres-Dirgio Lookin' For Trouble (Luke) a major reserve. Luke is by Trouble out
of
Windy Acres Ben in a Spirit. And then, today, under Judge Linda
Bankhead.................

Piper was awarded Best Opposite Sex in Futurity, with Abbey doing what she
does best at the end of the lead

Luke was awarded Best in Futurity and

Jack was awarded Best in Maturity

What a day! Thank you Judge Linda Bankhead for finding Trouble's kids among
the beautiful dogs and bitches shown.

I took lots of pictures all weekend long, over 1,000 once i started to
download the images. I can't wait to see how they came out!

Pat
gsdStyle german shepherds and SnowHeron Studios
2x Sel Excellent CH Here Comes Trouble OFA
Sel CH Egoiste, ROM OFA
CH Seacrest's Silk Stockings
and of course, gsdStyle's Dizzy Miss Lizzy and BOF Nikiree's Charmed and
Dangerous