[ SHOWGSD-L ] Big Bragg--Reserve Winners at 1st show

  • From: CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 01:46:14 -0400 (EDT)

Just wanted to brag on my boy, Padron, he is just 18 mo old and at his
FIRST show today, Chenango Valley KC show, under judge Marie Falconer, he   was
Reserve Winners dog--this is exciting.  I co-own him with a WONDERFUL
couple, Dr. Suzanne & Keith Carroll,  who were interested and sort  of excited
to show him--now, after he came out of the ring, I know that Sue was  walking
around in a daze, calling everyone in her family to tell them he won his
class & got Reserve, so now of course I think they have been bitten by the
"show bug" and went home today VERY EXCITED about showing their VERY HANDSOME
 boy.  I know this was such a wonderful day-everyone at the show was so
nice  to them, EVERYONE commented on their boy (our boy) and even a certain GSD
 breeder/judge we all know who was there as an exhibitor & whose boy was
Winners dog, (I'll let her do her own bragging) gave them good info and
comments  and was soo nice to them.  It was SUCH a very nice show and day and
since I  soooooooo wanted them to have a GOOD experience today-it was just
that--SOOO  good!  They had a great time even before their boy went in the ring
!

Especially interesting, this was not only Keith & Sue's  first show and
Padron's  first show, this is ACTUALLY THE 1ST  TIME HE WAS EVER OUT in the
world & around lots of other dogs and people and  stuff--and he was an angel.
WONDERFUL temperament and he just did such a  great job in the ring.  I was
sooo PROUD of him !!

Thanks especially to my wonderful handler who is soo good to me & so  great
with all the dogs, Trisha Wylie, LOVE YA Trish !!  Lets do it again  !!  ;-)

Padron's daddy is my dear friend Denise Black's boy, Ch. DePahl's Gideon v
Heinerburg, & his mom is my girl, "Fire" (Cheradon Erynbrook's L'il
Firecracker), Pics of both parents are on my website which will soon be updated

with pics of Padron also, and for those of you who are on the other "lists",
I  am attaching a pic of him there.
Now Padron's training will begin seriously and he will be in the ring again
 soon & on his way to his Championship.  Cant wait !!
How I LOVE dog shows.  (well, MOST of the time.  ;-)
Take a look at my website and you can see Fire & Gideon & the rest  of my
family.

My boy Chevy (Cheradon Erynbrook's Chevy Beretta)  was Reserve on  Friday.
Unfortunately the entries are down so--& we have small  shows--nothing like
the 25 or more entries just a few yrs ago.  It's  sad-I cant afford to show
nearly as much as I would like to.  (of course,  if I had my way, I'd be at
a show just about every weekend.;-)  But I do my  best.

Cheri  Hunt
CHERADON SHEPHERDS
Home of some of the most gorgeous German Shepherds  in the World !
_Cheradon Shepherds  Home Page_ (http://www.cheradonshepherds.com/)