[Showgsd-l FreeLists] Big Brag/New magazine

  • From: CDRHVN@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 00:20:41 EST

    My son, Tim Piele,  has just published his first magazine. It is
AWESOME!!!! It is called "EXTREME OFFROAD" and is for all of the people who do
off
road rockcrawling in their jeeps. It is loaded with colored photos and articles
of all the crazy people (my opinion) who drive their jeeps straight up inclines
and down cliffs. He has written several articles and does a wonderful job of
it. This is his first issue and already has 1400 subscribers. It will come out
every two months and is $20 a year. It is now going on sale where ever car
magazine are sold.
    Tim also does alot of the photos. He just put a picture on his website
that he took of a jeep going almost straight up an incline and the tire company
gave him big bucks to use it for their tire advertising.(It was their tires on
the jeep.) As you can see I am very proud of my son. He has worked very hard
at this venture.
    To make this dog related I now hope he will buy a house and property and
take a couple of my dogs.   Brenda

POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For administrative problems, email problems and technical support, please
contact the List Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx, in private.  Please do
not post individual problem issues on Showgsd-l