[ SHOWGSD-L ] Big BIG BraG From NORTHEAST FUTURITY

  • From: "joan huber" <jo_elsgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 22:25:06 -0400

Well we had a wonderful time at the Northeast Futurity  .....I would like to
thank the person that made it all possible...Her training and conditioning pay
off....Thank you ,Thank you ,goes out to" Becky Dickson" you are the best
...Your supper.!!!!!!!...Jake and i love you  and could not have done it
without you.....YES we went  RMM on FRI and on SAT 1ST AM BRED DOG and on
SUN.....Marie Fedorow and myself doubled on Jake....and Georgie at the end of
the lead we pulled it off  and took a 4 point major reserve....Marie groom Jake
to perfection and loves him like her own.....Thanks my friend for all you
do.....And last but not least.....my friend Barbara for your guidance and
breeding such a beautiful animal and always there for me.......Thank you all
for loving my dog..RMD...Amber's Jake The Snake prelim O.F.A. pointed   JAKE is
sired by   CH.Ponca Hills Snake O.F.A  R.O.M.  X Amber's Miss Daisey R.O.M.
ELLIOT&JOAN HUBER
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEB SITE
http://mysite.verizon.net/jo_elsgsd/index.html