[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bicycle question

  • From: <legatogsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:10:31 -0700

My step-father owned a bike store when I was a kid.  He had a thing for antique
bikes.  We even had one of those ridiculous things with the really big front
wheel.  Anyway, the bar was dropped on ladies bicycles so that we could ride in
a dress.  There is no real need for such accomodations now, plus it makes the
bike less structurally sound.  But if you want one, go for it.

Linda
Legato German Shepherds