[ SHOWGSD-L ] Bicycle question

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:33:45 -0700 (PDT)

   I was instructed by my handler "Attila the Hun"...aka Basu to start road
working my dog...problem is that about a year ago while I was working a dog
owned by another breeder some one stole my bike, guess I should not have left
it out on the front porch for several days...question is this...why does the
bike made for BOYS have that solid bar that extends from the seat to the handle
bars and the GIRLS bike does not !!!!!!....it's crazy!...with out going into
detail the bikes should be the exact OPPOSITE!...that damn bar
HURTS!!!!!!....so either today or tomorrow I plan to buy a girl BIKE...and if
anyone calls me a name...I'll just shoot em...aren't you glad that you don't
have young children spending six hours a day with me...lol...FB