[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Better Question part two

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 20:43:30 EST

Amen, very good post Peggy.

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
2 x Sel EX AM CH & Sel CAN CH Karizma's  Cacique of Inquest TC, aka DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major pointed) aka  JACKIE

In a message dated 2/11/2011 12:43:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I think  the percentages are about the same as "regular," non-dog show
people.
There are mean and nasty, hateful people  everywhere...it is our job to
just avoid them.  There are people who  turn the slightest comment into a
personal affront...when it was made  innocently and without venom.
There are people who are so  consumed with jealousy they can't ever be
nice about certain  others.
You don't have to be in dogs to be an SOB...you don't  have to be in dogs
to be a complete shit.....BUT -- if
you are a decent  person in the rest of your life, you'll be a good person
in
dogs.

Just remember...if you hurt someone, whether  you did it intentionally or
not, that person MAY forgive you,
but  they'll NEVER forget it.   Jumping on someone for making a comment
that
was not meant as a personal
affront will change that person's mind  about you forever........in
addition
to appearing crazy, you'll come  off
as a jackass.

Peggy