[ SHOWGSD-L ] Better Question?

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 10:48:00 EST

If you  must ask that question, which includes your very own self, we need
to get you  to some kind of school with a few classes on identification!!

Ed. My thought is only God makes good people, and a lot of them show  dogs

Have you ever thought that people need to find something more to do with
life?

I know Ed, and I know he was asking his questions as a thought to find a
response. We got so many different approaches and these two struck me as
interesting.

The real value of the dog world is the difference between us. We hear
everything from Stormy working to save the sport to Christine who finds the
hostility in the shows counterproductive. Then Dave chimes in with some of the
wisest words that can be said, and just the other day, Jack with a strong
plea  for working together to save our club.

Life is like a box of chocolates. You always get chocolate on  your
fingers, and often get diabetes is you eat enough of it. You get fat, lose  you
eyesight, can lose toes from diabetes or even a leg.  It makes your  hair fall
out, and gives you pimples.  Your teeth can rot out, and gum  disease will
often cause brain damage.

It is much better to show dogs than eat candy.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together