[ SHOWGSD-L ] Best of Breeds 40 and 41 and Group Brag

  • From: Riatagsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 19:58:37 EDT

Colette Livingston talked me into sending Magic (BISS Am/Can/Intl CH  Magical
Memories v Riata Edan OFA) off with her to Wisconsin for a month.   Magic of
course jumped at the chance to get out of HOT/HUMID Houston,  Texas.  Heck, I
wanted to go also! <vbg>  Anyway Magic went Best  of Breed on Saturday (at the
Coulee Kennel Club Show in LaCrosse, Wisconsin) and  made the small cut in
the Group.  On Sunday he went Best of Breed and Group  4 under Irene Bivin.
The
judge on Saturday in Breed was Mr. Larry  Adams.  Ken and I are so proud of
Magic and Colette along with her  assistant Jen Reed, who Magic just adores.
They are becoming quite the  team.

Judy and Ken Bryan
Riata German Shepherds