[ SHOWGSD-L ] Best of Breed Brag!

  • From: "Shadyrockgsds" <shadyrockgsds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 21:12:22 -0400

Today at the Mahoning-Shenango Kennel Club in Canfield with a supported entry
by the German Shepherd Dog Club of Northern Ohio
BIM Ch. Shadyrock's Scheherazade was awarded
Best Of Breed from a large, quality filled Specials Class
under Judge Mr. Dean Wylie!

Thank you Dean Wylie for appreciating Scher and for awarding her BOB from this
very nice entry!
What a thrill !

I would like to say" thank you! " to all at ringside for your support and
compliments on Scher.
It  was  sincerely appreciated!

This was Scher's first weekend out as a special and she
 was presented excellently by Nick Fedorow Jr.
Team Windfall !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Nick for a fabulous job of handling Scher today!
We are looking forward to Nationals with you and Scher as a team!!!!

Linda Burley
Shadyrock German Shepherds

Home of