[ SHOWGSD-L ] **Best in Show Brag**

  • From: "Aftica Gsd's" <krieger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:36:01 -0400

Today in Richmond,On (Ottawa)Canada my young boy BIS BPISS BOF Afticas
Ammunition KenDelaine "Ammo" , at the tender age of 14 months was awarded Best
in Show under Carlos Navaro. Thank you Mr Navaro for finding Ammo . I will
never forget that moment when you gave him the nod.!!
This is my first BIS win. To make this win even more special, it happened on my
Birthday!!! What a fantastic present!
Ammo is sired by : Sel Ch Bil-Mar's Here Comes Trouble  x KenDelaine's Trudy .
He was bred by myself & Ken & Delaine Thomson.
Thank you Delaine & Ken, for believing in me and making me part of your GS
family.
To my handlers, Jenn Somogyi & Ron Peet, there is not enough right words to say
how grateful I am.You are making my dreams into reality.
Ammo was handled to perfection today by Jenn Somogyi. Thank you Jenn, we love
you.
Steve & Pat Roda and Mary-Ellen Loizides Thank you for sharing Ammo's sire "
Trouble" with me and going that extra mile to make this spectacular breeding
happen .
Last but not least, all my friends with the Ottawa & Area German Shepherd Dog
Club and everyone else at ringside, a huge Thank you.
Leanne Krieger  xoxo
Aftica GSD
Ottawa,On Canada