[ SHOWGSD-L ] Best in NorthEast Maturity braggg

  • From: CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 00:52:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hello to all,
Well--another dream come true!!!
Just had to brag about my precious girl, "Cheradon's Jingle Bell  Rock" --
aka "Bella" (Cheradon Erynbrook's L'il Firecracker X Ch.  DePahl's Gideon v
Heinerburg - bred by myself & Suzie Marshall) and her BEST  IN NORTHEAST
MATURITY win today.  I am still up in the clouds on this one  !!  She didn't
make a false step all the time in the ring--and when she  went in the ring in
"catalogue order" she was first--and she stayed there all  thru the class of
EIGHT BEAUTIFUL bitches !!  I still cant believe it  !!  Thanks soooooo
much to Judge Jean Whalen for this win--and of course to  my dear Trisha Wylie
for her expertise in handling Bella to this most  prestigious win !! Trish
is back in the ring and better than ever !   (watch out Jimmy  ;-)   Thanks
so much to my dear friends, Sue  and Dennis Mills  (Trinity Mills Shepherds)
for all their help in doubling  & for their support and to my other dear
friend, Denise Black Hollister for  Bella's daddy, Ch. Gideon, who I love so,
The weather was soo cold and the  WIND was HORRIBLE ALL day.  Just about
blew us over (along with the  tents).  Thanks soo much to all the wonderful
friends who gave ring side  support and the hugs and congratulations to me
after the show--you know who you  are !  it was like being in a dream !  I am
still floating !

Bella was also 2nd American Bred bitch on Sat, at the GSDC of Rochester
Specialty, again in a really good class of bitches (I think there were 9 in
class).....and
my little sable girl, "Cheradon's Miss America v Achtung"  (Cheradon's
Drummer Boy--(Bella's brother)-- X Cheradon's O'Canada v WWK, bred by  myself)
who, for only her 3rd time in the show ring was 2nd Junior futurity  Bitch,
of course shown by Trish.  Suzie Marshall co-owns Bella and America  with me.

Then, last but not least,  I also have to brag about my handsome boy,
"LasLar's Captain Jack Sparrow" (Ch. Candia's On Any Sunday, OFA X BIF, BIM,
Sel. EX. Ch Hickory Hills Magic Marker, OFA  - bred by Evan & Tedi  Ginsburg &
Dave Lasater)  who placed 2nd in his Junior Maturity dog  class, of course
shown by Trish.  "Jack" is owned by myself, Susan Mills  and Dave Lasater.
Jack was also 1st in his 15-18 month class at the GSDCA  National this past
fall & is litter brother to 2012 Futurity Victor LasLar  Candia's Black
Bart.  THANKS soo much to Dave Lasater for the opportunity  to play with and
love and show this sooo handsome boy.  He has a date with  the vet for his H&E
xrays next month, then he will be available to some  lucky girls !!  He is
just beginning !!  He will be out over the  summer & hopefully finish--then
on to the National with Bella.

What a wonderful weekend-I hope I didn't forget anyone but I am EXHAUSTED
& my arthritis is hurting and I really need to go to bed.   zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Cant wait for the official pictures to come !!  (Thanks to Pat  Roda).

Website is getting updated in next few days.
Cheri  Hunt
CHERADON SHEPHERDS
Home of some of the most gorgeous German Shepherds  in the World !
_Cheradon Shepherds  Home Page_ (http://www.cheradonshepherds.com/)