[ SHOWGSD-L ] Best Puppy Brags X3

  • From: "Laurie Pruett" <pruett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:31:14 -0500

Ariel, her mom Donna, and I decided to leave the frigid weather in Maine
and spend a little time in sunny Florida.  So, we traveled on down to
the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale shows and had a great time!  We're pleased to
report 3 Best Puppy wins for Luke!!!

Friday - under Bob Grady - Best Puppy and RWD from the 6-9 puppy dog
class!!!

Saturday - under Leon Breault - Best Puppy from the 9-12 puppy dog
class!!!

Sunday - under Chip Rayner - Best Puppy from the 9-12 puppy dog class!!!

Luke, aka known as Windy Acres' - Dirigo Lookin' For Trouble is out of
our Windy Acres' Ben in a Spirt OFA H&E (dam of Ch Windy Acres' My Oh
My, RWB at the North Carolina national) and is by Sel Ch Bill-Mar's Here
Comes Trouble OFA H&E.

Luke is pointed already from the 6-9 pupppy dog class under respected
all-rounder Ed Bivin who called him a "star".  It's so nice to have a
youngster that can shine in both all-breed and specialty rings.

Luke was bred by me and Ariel and is owned and loved by us and and
Amanda Ireland.

Laurie Pruett
Windy Acres