[ SHOWGSD-L ] Best Opposite in Futurity

  • From: Riatagsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 15:58:12 EDT

I just got a call from Ann Schultz and she asked me to tell everyone that
HMM HMM Good of Edan went Best Opposite in Futurity from the Jr Bitch  Class.
Sam is sired by Ch Rollins out of I've Got It All of Edan.   Older full brother
Seuss went SW Best In Maturity.  How cool is that to  have two win in the
same year!  Ann will post more when she gets  home!

Judy
Riata German Shepherds
Home of 2006 SW BIM Oh The Places You'll Go of  Edan