[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Best In Amatuer Futurity !-- cannot do both

  • From: Ecam2213@xxxxxxx
  • To: KURDELS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 19:01:27 EDT

In a message dated 4/7/2007 6:56:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
KURDELS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
In my  opinion, the change was not for the better.  I understood it
would be one or the other, not both.
Adele
Kurdel  Shepherds
www

 Okay, I am confused.  What was the original purpose of  the amateur fut
classes?   Can a professional handler do one and  amateur do the other with the
same dog?  at same fut?   could a  dog win both?  ( at the same or separate
futurities?)

  Sorry I did not keep up with the changes and am too amateur  to ever show
my dogs in one anyway.. would have to "hire" amateur  handler..

  Think some of us need to be enlightened.. and keep it  simple.. please.

   Libby