[ SHOWGSD-L ] Best DSL ever

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 23:12:15 EDT

In a message dated 7/27/2007 6:23:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
wynsum@xxxxxxx writes:
I am  reconsidering cable modem and might wait until 2011 to get  DSL

I love the modem that I get from AT&T.  It plugs into the  computer and
actually is a dial up DSL. It is faster than the cable, and I can  use it on my
laptop any where I am. It is not cheap. It was $100 with a $99  rebate. But,
there is a $50 a month charge.  It used to be half that, but I  got the updated
version a month ago.  It isn't working yet.

I have to take it back.  I bought it for the national before I got the  news.
But, either way, it is the best system I have had.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together