[ SHOWGSD-L ] Benny Hill?

  • From: "DavidFritsche" <dfritsche@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 21:42:16 -0800

>I didn't know that Flower Boy is British.  (I thought he was Irish!!!
> Penny in NY

I can speak with some authority here, as in some cultural settings I am an
expert....
I have watched Ed for years now and I will tell you emphatically he is not
Irish.
I will also affirm he is not Canadian, regardless what his birth certificate
says.
He is also not British, French, German, Japanese, Indian or African.
He is from the Raider Nation, which is a Nation State within the California
borders, near Oakland, but which has its own culture, rules and court
system.

You may have noticed that this sovereign Nation has the respect of the USA.
It has never been attack by US forces, Immigration leaves them alone, even
Schwarzenegger recognizes their sovereignty...

Some day they may even have a ball team!

Signed,
Bill Basu

(I aint signing my real name. I don't want a war with one of those Raiders!)