[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Believing everything you read/hear

  • From: MarcatoGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 19:18:56 EST

The majority that wrote me, either in private, or to the list, did not
initially answer my question, but jumped on the judge or said that you wouldn't
hire
them or called them a bad judge.
I've said that I only heard bits and pieces of the initial conversation and
it was later told to me again by the person who was originally talking to the
judge.

I spent three days figuring out how to post this topic.  THREE.  I only
included this scenario because it helped me ask my question, and I'm beginning
wonder why I post questions at all.

I don't know many assignments this judge has ever had, I don't know how
they've placed animals in the past.  I have no problem with this particular
judge,
and I liked their ring procedure etc. The only reason the judge was included
at all, was because it was pertinent info (at least for ME) to ask my question.

In a message dated 2/26/2006 6:11:30 PM Central Standard Time,
ejdegen@xxxxxxx writes:
Just because you see something in writing, or hear it, DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE.

- Jackie

Marcato Shepherds
Where it's about function, not flash