[ SHOWGSD-L ] Believe what you want!

  • From: "edwinx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 12:02:13 -0700

the conversations about interpretations and preferences and all-breed type and
specialty type reminds me of one of the comedy routines by my all-time favorite
comedian Richard Pryor......with out trying to tell the joke...Richard was in a
compromising situation and his wife came home and found him!...Richard stated
to his very shocked and angry wife.."What are you going to believe, Me or your
lying eyes"...I think if you can not see the differences (and I am not talking
about type) between the majority of the GSDs shown at all-breed shows and the
majority of the dogs shown at specialty shows...well, like Richard said...your
eyes are lying to you!....FB