[ SHOWGSD-L ] Belated Happy 14th Birthday to my Demi-Tasse

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:50:52 EST

Just wanted to shout out a WONDERFUL HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY  to my  Ropaja's
Viva L'Endimanche OFA H/E otherwise known as Demi-Tasse......she hit 14  last
week on Feb 6th!!!....She is the dam of my BIS/BISS Ch Beaujolais, BISS Ch
Beaulieu and SAR Ropaja's Sambucca (Sami) who belongs to Barbie Bealyeat.   She
has
led - and is still leading -  a wonderful life with no health  issues
whatsoever...not a gray hair on her head, her vision and hearing can  sometimes
be
selective, but she still jumps upon my high bed every night  and still has the
energy to run around the yard with her 6 month old grandbabies  - Gabriel and
Fleur De Lis (Purple Rain and Beaujolais)...Demi-Tasse was sired  by Kay and
Gene Valentine's Sel Ch Kagen's Legend of Andiron and my Flirtation  de Moi
(Lothario granddaughter and my Shiloh - Phantom granddaughter)   So I am
enjoying
three generations of my lovely alpha bitches and wanted to  share that with
everyone... Pauline

Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)
Ropaja German  Shepherds: Member: GSDCAmercia & GSDCAtlanta - BIS BISS Ch
Ropaja's Chateau  Beaujolais OFA HIC; BISS Ch Ropaja's Chateau Beaulieu OFA
HIC;
Ropaja's Viva  L'Endimanche OFA. Ropaja's Je Suis Jacques Bear; Ropaja's Je
Suis Gabrielle;  Ropaja's Je Suis Fleur De Lis.

Awards. Go to AOL Music.