[ SHOWGSD-L ] Belated Brag

  • From: Claire Drosdick <avionkennels@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:12:30 -0800

Hi friends:

Everyone was wondering about Santa Maria, but I wasn't on-line and it was my
beautiful Elmo son's second major win!  Avion Chief of Staff ("Leo"), 6-9 puppy
dog winner from the 2005 National, was Winner's Dog under Debbie Hokkanen.  A
big handsome boy now, Leo was handled beautifully by Jerry Guzman.  A big thank
you to Karen Taylor for the training and conditioning and to Jerry and Karen
for their double wins (WD and WB) with   Elmo kids!

Claire Drosdick
Avion Kennels

Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your Hotmail®-get your
"fix".