[ SHOWGSD-L ] Behaviou

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Show GSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 15:05:51 -0800

It's interesting that this came up.   I've been running down websites
of many,many breeds as I"m chasing kennel names for something.
Several of the breed groups DO have a rating of some type.  Sometimes
it's just positive referrals, and other times, it was more comments of
both positive and negative.  Rescues get rated, Boarding Kennels get
rated, Grooming schools get rated and Training schools get rated.
Often on the more commercial sites (I had to go through those, too...
the Advertising sites), there is a "Be the first to rate this kennel,
breeder, trainer, etc., etc)

Just an observation

Stormy