[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Behavior

  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 13:50:25 -0800 (PST)

Ebay has buyer and seller ratings!  Maybe we need to look at their rating
system.
Pat Evans

________________________________
From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Behavior
To: "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, November 14, 2009, 1:10 PM

.....One of the most troubling things that happen in the dog world are the
dishonest ways folks treat each other when it comes to financial transactions.
A lister voiced a problem yesterday about a problem she was having trying to
receive money for a dog she had sold. Yes I know there are two sides to every
story and I also know some one is right and someone is wrong, but that's not
the purpose of this post. My question is how can we correctly OUT folks who
dishonestly take advantage of other folks?......I have bought so many dogs in
the past 12 or so years and I too have run into folks who are un-ethical....but
my ethics and honor have been rewarded.....and I don't need to go into
that....we need a system to warn folks about other folks that have no morals or
character....yes...this list is not the vehicle, but we need to find it, and
find it soon    Ed Hill

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.