[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Behavior

  • From: Penny Kroh <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 15:37:05 -0500

I know exactly how you feel.  I am not a pessimist Flower Boy, but I
don't think there is a way to stop this behavior as long as THE
VEHICLE THAT DRIVES PEOPLE IS SUCCESS AT ANY COST!!!!  The crooks
rationalize their crookedness and the people who've been hoodwinked
(monetarily or otherwise) are chastised for bringing the dirty deeds
to light.  Hey, I bet we could go on many vacations (to Argentina)
with the money we've both lost from 1. dogs that didn't turn out  2.
people who didn't keep their promises.
Penny in NY
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Behavior
.....One of the most troubling things that happen in the dog world are
the dishonest ways folks treat each other when it comes to financial
transactions. A lister voiced a problem yesterday about a problem she
was having trying to receive money for a dog she had sold. Yes I know
there are two sides to every story and I also know some one is right
and someone is wrong, but that's not the purpose of this post. My
question is how can we correctly OUT folks who dishonestly take
advantage of other folks?......I have bought so many dogs in the past
12 or so years and I too have run into folks who are un-ethical....but
my ethics and honor have been rewarded.....and I don't need to go into
that....we need a system to warn folks about other folks that have no
morals or character....yes...this list is not the vehicle, but we need
to find it, and find it soon    Ed Hill