[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Behavior

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 13:42:26 EST

Ed, kudos for addressing this.

I was speaking to a friend and fellow list member y-day and this came  up.
 And yes, we're all adults and know there are at least TWO sides  to
everything, but how many of us have had the misfortune of having a  transaction
go
wrong, speak about it at a later to date only then to find that  others
(sometimes many others @#!#) have had the same experience w/ so and  so.  The
reaction is "you didn't know so and so was...a *&^^$$#"?   And HOW could one
know if everyone keeps their mouth shut????????

I have had many WONDERFUL transactions, from leases to stud services to the
 offer of a replacement puppy when one didn't turn out to be show
quality...but  I've had a couple of bad things happen too.  We all have.
Doesn't
make it right.

We NEED a vehicle.

Iza, find out the procedure for complaining to the...??????...whatever
committee gets those things.  I think there is a fee to file.  Let me  know GF,
I'll cover it. If you don't get a response or if it get pushed  under the
rug (been there, had that happen, have the tee shirt) you just keep  after it.

We NEED a BETTER vehicle.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 11/14/2009 1:11:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

.....One  of the most troubling things that happen in the dog world are the
dishonest  ways folks treat each other when it comes to financial
transactions. A lister  voiced a problem yesterday about a problem she was
having
trying to receive  money for a dog she had sold. Yes I know there are two sides
to every story  and I also know some one is right and someone is wrong, but
that's not the  purpose of this post. My question is how can we correctly
OUT folks who  dishonestly take advantage of other folks?......I have bought
so many dogs in  the past 12 or so years and I too have run into folks who
are  un-ethical....but my ethics and honor have been rewarded.....and I don't
need  to go into that....we need a system to warn folks about other folks
that have  no morals or character....yes...this list is not the vehicle, but
we need to  find it, and find it soon    Ed Hill

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org