[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Behavior,

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: carolyn mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:22:44 -0700

Perfectly put Carolyn as always...SCREAMING in this instance was warranted.
Kathy
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
~or~
http://www.germanshepherdssocal.com
PUP-DATED:  JUNE 14, 2009
Home of:
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

WE SUPPORT DRUG AND DYE TESTING