[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Behavior

  • From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 09:11:15 -0600

Oh Kathy, I SO agree to expose the bad ones! Had that been done the last 20
years, sure would have saved me a LOT of sorrow and headaches. Mo

  I hear you Mo, and we (well most of us) have the tee shirt, but damn it, it
shouldn't be like that!

  I get that you have to have a certain amount of stick-to-it  to be successful
w/ anything in life...(hah, if they, the folks who would quit at the first
"bad" had any IDEA the hurt that can come out of the whelping box, they'd run,
not walk to the nearest exit!!!).

  BUT, BUT, BUT the trouble is when it comes to dogs, we're dealing w/ living
things and it is a little different to deal with wrongs that involve living
things than dealing w/ the repercussions of say.... hiring a bad contractor.

  I'm all for a better system to file complaints.  IF the complaints are found
to be valid, publish them in the Review.  Change whatever codes, applications,
procedures are necessary.  Crack down.