[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Behavior

  • From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 08:31:04 -0600

Denise,
   How fast people forget that we were all newbies at one time or the other.
There are Breeders that circle the newbies, go in for the kill.......take
what they can and are gone. Been there, done that one! I just refused to let
them get me down. You just have to learn from your mistakes and go on.  As
in  any group of people, there are the givers and the takers.
   You have to decide how determined you are, stick in there, do even more
homework and keep on truckin'! The old saying,  what doesn't kill you, just
makes you stronger. There will always be the people that try and pull one
over on you. KNOW the facts, stick to your guns and do what YOUR head says
you should do. Are you ever going to fall again, probably. You just have to
keep learning from your mistakes and never make them again.  Do you have
worth in this Breed? Sure you do! Education is the key Denise. Make a point
to ALWAYS be 110% HONEST to yourself, your breeding program, and the people
that buy one of your pups.   Mo