[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Behavior

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 10:37:30 -0800 (PST)

I think E-Bay just list Number of problems vs number of transactions  and
remeber the sales transactions often go through E-Bay. They also have pictures
of the item and are not dealing with  LIVE animals (at least I hope they have
stopped that portion of sales). I thought AKC handled this type of problem
however the PC could but would only be effective against members. This would be
a good tool to use in reccomending Our members vs Pet Stores or BYB.

Morgan and His Angels
Precious, OFA
Princess, CGC, TDI, GSDCA Health Award
"RAW" fed, No Vaccinations