[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Behavior

  • From: Lyn Chernak <cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 07:18:40 -0800 (PST)

As a suggestion .... Why doesn't someone set up a site called Buyer/Seller
Comments with a disclaimer that states that the poster is solely responsible
for comments left. They must also post with a first and last name, maybe even a
state location. Or somehow they must register their info before the post will
be excepted. People are more apt to think twice before they sign their name to
something and then there are those that just don't care. But it will give an
area for those to vent and also provide an opportunity for a response. If
someone is creative enough in setting something up, maybe it can be done by
state or region.

Lyn Chernak
~ CherLyn Shepherds ~
Three Generations ~ GSDCA 13 Club ~ Membership
   CherLyn's Dixie, BH, CDX, RAE, TC, HIC, CGC
  Ulric vom Kriegerhaus, RN, TC, CGC